Huntington MiddieRegular price $108
- Men's slip on sneaker in a mid-cut hidden gore design
- Genuine supple camel brown suede
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
The December 1964 issue of Surf Guide, the surf enthusiast's monthly magazine, covers the U.S Surfboard Championships in Huntington Beach, CA. The competition was held by the Huntington Beach Surf Club and was established in an effort to "preserve the sport of surfing and build athletes instead of bums."