Army Issue Sneaker HighRegular price $118
- Men’s high top lace up sneaker design
- Unlined burnished kid leather in brown, black and green variations
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Medium profile rubber foxing
- Traditional long-lasting calendar outsole
In August 1961 Camp Irwin, an Armored Combat Training Area located in California’s Mojave Desert, is made permanent and renamed Fort Irwin. During the Vietnam buildup, many artillery and engineer units will train and deploy from Fort Irwin, the Army’s premier training center.