Legend Sneaker HighlandsRegular price $98
- A stitch for stitch recreation of the classic men’s lace up CVO sneaker that started it all
- Grey striped Japanese wool
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
SeaVees pioneered the coastal California lifestyle with the introduction of this style in June 1964. In doing so, the brand captured the Golden State in its Golden Age. With this silhouette featured as "the new way to go casual,” SeaVees original advertising campaign could be found in mainstream magazines such as Playboy and Reader's Digest.