Maslon Desert BootRegular price $128
- Men’s lace up desert boot in a mid-cut chukka design
- Water-resistant grey wool flannel
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
At the end of 1962, Richard Neutra completes the design of the Maslon House in Palm Springs, California. Inspired by the geographic surroundings of the Coachella Valley, the Maslon House was part of a distinctive design movement in the mid–20th century now called Desert Modernism.