Racquet Club SneakerRegular price $108
- Men’s single piece u-bal lace up
- Genuine supple suede sneaker in white and grey
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Low profile textured rubber foxing
- Traditional long-lasting calendar outsole
The Racquet Club in Palm Springs, California, founded in the early 20th century by two Hollywood actors was the place to be seen in the sixties and the hottest spot for the celebrity social set — so says the September 1960 issue of Palm Springs Life Magazine. Imagine Paul Newman on the courts, Rock Hudson by the pool, and Marilyn in the club's invite only “Bamboo Room.” The world's No. 1 tennis players hit balls at the Racquet Club but let's be honest, the A-Listers had the run of the land.