Mariners BootRegular price $89
- Men’s lace up CVO boot design
- Water resistant Ventile canvas in green and navy variations
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Extra high profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
The Mare Island Naval Shipyard was the first US Navy base established on the Pacific Ocean. In August 1969, the U.S. relocated its training operations from Coronodo to Mare Island, California. The 08/69 is a reissue of the style known as "swim shoes" or "coral creepers" by Naval sea cadets during the era.