Monterey SneakerRegular price $49
- Men’s classic low cut casual sneaker design
- Tonal leather and genuine supple suede in white & gray
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Low profile rubber foxing
- Traditional long-lasting calendar outsole
Our Monterey Sneaker celebrates the social earthquake that would come to be known as the Hippie Revolution. The Monterey Pop Festival of June 1967 was a three day music festival that embodied the theme of California as a focal point for counterculture and is regarded as the beginning of the Summer of Love.