Legend Sneaker StandardRegular price $72
- A stitch for stitch recreation of the classic men's casual sneaker in the original CVO style
- Smooth poplin twill in grey, black, white and navy variations
- Natural canvas lining and binding
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
SeaVees pioneered the coastal California lifestyle with the introduction of this style in June 1964. In doing so, the brand captured the Golden State in its Golden Age. In June 1964, SeaVees emerged on the scene as "the new way to go casual" with this silhouette featured in its advertising campaign found in mainstream magazines such as Playboy and Reader's Digest.