Army Issue High CelestialRegular price $108
- Women’s high top lace up sneaker design with matching toe cap
- Star perforated, green suede with gold underlay
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Low profile rubber foxing
- Traditional long-lasting calendar outsole
In August 1961 Camp Irwin, an Armored Combat Training Area located in the Mojave Desert in San Bernardino County, California, is designated a permanent installation and renamed Fort Irwin. During the Vietnam buildup, many artillery and engineer units will train and deploy from Fort Irwin, the Army’s premier training center. Our 08/61 Army Issue Sneaker is inspired by the all-purpose sporting footwear worn on base by soldiers in the 1960s.