Hawthorne Slip On MagnumRegular price $88
- Limited Edition. Designed using tropical archival prints from Hoffman California Fabrics, most known from 1980's television fame alongside one of the greatest mustaches of all time. The Magnum Collection is the first and only time a footwear brand has had permission to use the original artwork.
- Women's classic slip on sneaker
- LWG (Leather Working Group) certified suede backstay
- Featuring exclusive red and black prints from Hoffman California Fabrics screenprinted on cotton poplin twill
- Soft washed, cotton canvas lining
- Matching elastic twin gore
- Contoured, cushy foam footbed with extra heel-strike cushion
- Includes our exclusive cooling system with perforations for breathability and cooling airflow channels for extra cool comfort
- Bouncy, original "power-grip" outsole made from durable natural rubber
- Inspired by the hometown of the quintessential California band, The Beach Boys
In May 1966 The Beach Boys release Pet Sounds in Hawthorne, California. The relaxed, timeless style of our 05/66 Hawthorne Slip On evokes the mid–60s cool of the quintessential California band.