Sunset Strip Sneaker MetallicRegular price $88
- We recommend ordering a half size down for a more comfortable fit
- Women's slip on sneaker with hidden gore design
- Smooth metallic nappa leather in seasonal silver and peach styles
- Custom contoured foam footbed for comfort
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
In January 1964, a small club on the Sunset Strip opened its doors for the first time. The Whiskey A Go Go was the place to see bands like The Doors, Buffalo Springfield and Frank Zappa. With seating capacity of just 500 people, an 'anything goes' attitude and signature go-go dancers, the Whiskey became one of the most important clubs in Los Angeles.