Digital Marketing Associate
Location: pentland u.s. HQ, Santa Barbara, California
Job type: Full-time
Based in Santa Barbara, California, SeaVees is a casual footwear brand with a rich heritage and bright future. Pentland is a family run business based in the UK and the name behind many well loved footwear and active brands around the world. Pentland acts as a strategic partner for SeaVees and this position will work across SeaVees as well as two brands from the Pentland portfolio, Ellesse US and Endura US.
SeaVees and Pentland are poised to begin a period of exponential growth in digital operations and we are looking for the smartest digital specialists to join us. We have some of the industry’s brightest and best already working on how we leverage data science, user-centered design, technology and the latest trading and merchandising techniques to achieve our goals.
This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager in the delivery of the digital marketing plan, working with our agency and key internal stakeholders to ensure we’re optimizing activity that will deliver against our revenue objectives
- Alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, is responsible for the acquisition of new customers to SeaVees.com, as well as the ellesse US, and Endura US websites. The role holder may be asked to work on other brands.
- Key point of contact between the business in ensuring the management of all PPC, Paid Social, Display and Affiliate Marketing activity. Day to day management of Google Adwords activity and liaison with affiliates
- Ensures brand has a clear marketing plan, working closely with Content & Community on paid for social.
- Partners with the Digital Trading Managers and Executives to align calendar plans and promotions.
- Constantly analyses and reports on performance to ensure that we're maximizing the opportunity to grow our ecommerce websites.
- Provides input to the budgeting and planning process.
- Supports on wider acquisition activity as required, e.g. partnerships
- Provides updates at the weekly trading meeting and takes immediate action on any tasks allocated to them to drive performance, liaising with digital agency as needed.
- Provides input on improvements that can be made onsite to increase the conversion of visitors e.g. working on landing pages with CRO Executive
- Assists in developing the email calendar
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical skills with experience of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with platforms equivalent to Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Oracle Marketing Cloud is desirable
- Robust understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Experience of effectively managing agencies
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Flexible and able to deal with competing demands supporting multiple brands and websites
- A good communicator and able to present complex data in simple form with recommendations
- A team player
- Highly analytical and at home in a data-driven environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Be kind. Be casual.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance benefits package
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days + 3 volunteer days a year
- 401K Plan
- Free shoes
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org