E-commerce Customer Success Representative
Location: SeaVees HQ, Santa Barbara, California
Department: Customer Experience
Job type: Full-time
We’re looking for a motivated individual to join the SeaVees Customer Experience Team. We want you to be fully immersed in all things related to customer support — from guiding customers to their perfect SeaVees style or fit to responding to tickets, emails and phone calls.
In this role, you are essential to the face of the SeaVees brand and creating the best first impression from all touchpoints. We are looking for a positive self-starter and team player who is solution-driven. You must be organized, detail-oriented and have a creative approach that will help us evolve the customer experience for all new and returning SeaVees customers.
Customer Support Duties:
• Deliver high quality, friendly customer support through email, live chat and phone. Daily communications include digital and personal interaction through web, phone, and email support.
• Clearly convey the SeaVees story, company messaging and brand personality.
• Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding their order status and product knowledge requests.
• Meet all service level agreements (SLAs) and CSAT (customer satisfaction) expectations on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Work directly with our warehouse to resolve any customer order issues pertaining to shipments, returns or exchanges.
• Support the Customer Success Manager in daily operations as needed.
• Ensure all Customer Support processes are working properly at all times.
• Work company's warehouse on a daily basis to resolve any customer order issues.
• BA/BS degree
• Two years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via email, phone and chat
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Google Docs, ZenDesk and Full Circle a plus
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Entrepreneurial minded and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented patient and positive team player
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com