2017 Holiday Shipping and Return Policy
- For guaranteed Christmas delivery, your order must be placed by Thursday, December 14th.
- For Fed Ex 2-Day shipping, your order must be placed by Tuesday, December 19th.
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted until January 10, 2018, for any orders placed between November 23rd and December 10th.
All SeaVees orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of your order placement. SeaVees is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time. Please see below for specific information regarding our order and shipping policies.
- As soon as we receive your online order, we will send you an Order Confirmation email with details about your order. If you notice anything wrong with the order please contact us here.
- Once your order has been processed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a second email containing your shipment’s tracking number at which point you can track the status of its delivery.
- We recommend you set up a new Customer Account to track the fulfillment and status of your order.
- All SeaVees.com orders are shipped from our warehouse within 24 hours of your order placement. We process orders Monday through Friday at 9am PST.
- All flat-rate shipping packages ship via UPS Ground (5-7 business days). Fed Ex 2-Day is also available.
- We are open daily Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm PST, and we process orders during regular business hours (this excludes Saturday, Sunday and major holidays). If you place an order after 9 am PST on Friday, we will process and ship your order the following Monday.
- All shipments are delivered on business days only, which excludes Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays.
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship packages to PO or APO boxes, only valid street addresses.
- You will receive a shipping notification email with tracking information when your order has left our warehouse. If you have any questions about your shipment, please submit a request to our Support Team here.
SeaVees partners with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our international customers. Before checking out of the shopping cart, choose the "International Checkout" option. You will complete your order on a secure third-party International Checkout page. You may pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order including billing, shipping and customer service. Once you place your order, please direct all inquiries to International Checkout at email@example.com.
Please visit the International Checkout Customer Service page for more information and phone numbers in your area.