Monterey Sneaker StandardRegular price $68
- Classic men's casual sneaker design
- Cotton canvas in navy, white, black, green, orange and grey variations
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Low profile rubber foxing
- Traditional long-lasting calendar outsole
Our 06/67 Monterey Sneaker celebrates the social earthquake that would come to be known as the Hippie Revolution. The Monterey Pop Festival of June 1967 was a three day music festival that embodied the theme of California as a focal point for counterculture and is regarded as the beginning of the Summer of Love.