Carmel Coast BootRegular price $82
- Women’s hiking boot inspired lace up sneaker
- Genuine supple suede in black and brown variations
- Lined in soft faux shearling
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Medium profile textured rubber foxing
- Traditional long-lasting calendar outsole
In the spring of 1966, The Book Club of California published Franklin Walker’s The Seacoast of Bohemia. An account of early artist colony culture in Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA. The book depicted the village and its flourishing community of musicians, writers, painters and other artists.