Crosby SneakerRegular price $75
- Women’s modern lace up sneaker design
- Smooth nappa or heavy pebbled leather in black or white
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Ships with extra wide lace and slim cotton lace
- Higher profile smooth rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
The Crosby was a star-studded tournament hosted by gifted amateur golfer and young celebrity, Bing Crosby. The classy pro-am was a big hit in the 1960s, with viewers eager to see the late night party crowd making their way to the course for a day of celebrity golf.