Legend Sneaker HighlandsRegular price $68
- Timeless woven houndstooth
- A stitch for stitch recreation of the classic women's casual sneaker in the original CVO style
- Custom contoured comfort footbed
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
SeaVees pioneered the coastal California lifestyle with the introduction of this style in June 1964. In doing so, the brand captured the Golden State in its Golden Age. In June 1964, SeaVees emerged on the scene as "the new way to go casual" with this silhouette featured in its advertising campaign found in mainstream magazines such as Playboy and Reader's Digest.