disableddisableddisableddisableddisableddisableddisabled disabled disabled disabled
Legend Sneaker SeachangeRegular price $95
- SeaChange is our first and almost completely recycled collection. We’ve partnered with SeaTrees, a non-profit who works to restore coastal ecosystems and ocean health globally - by regenerating one foot of kelp forest for every pair of shoes sold.
- Women's classic lace up CVO sneaker
- Vegan sneaker style
- Recycled cotton with metal-free stitched eyelets in washed red, beige and green
- Recycled cotton canvas lining
- Off white, post-consumer recycled plastic laces
- Contoured, cushy foam footbed with extra heel-strike cushion
- Includes our exclusive cooling system with perforations for breathability and cooling airflow channels for extra cool comfort
- Bouncy, original "power-grip" outsole made from recycled rubber
- All of our recycled components have been tested to ensure their quality and durability
- A stitch for stitch recreation of the style that started it all in 1964
SeaVees pioneered the coastal California lifestyle with the introduction of this style in June 1964. In doing so, the brand captured the Golden State in its Golden Age. In June 1964, SeaVees emerged on the scene as "the new way to go casual" with this silhouette featured in its advertising campaign found in mainstream magazines such as Playboy and Reader's Digest.