Legend Sneaker Trina TurkRegular price $20
- Vibrant printed poplin twill
- Made with Trina Turk™ exclusive prints
- A stitch for stitch recreation of the classic CVO style that started it all
- Contoured foam footbed
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
SeaVees pioneered the coastal California lifestyle with the introduction of this style in June 1964. In doing so, the brand captured the Golden State in its Golden Age. In June 1964, SeaVees emerged on the scene as "the new way to go casual" with this silhouette featured in its advertising campaign found in mainstream magazines such as Playboy and Reader's Digest.