Monterey Sneaker Trina TurkRegular price $39
- Vibrant printed poplin twill
- Made with Trina Turk™ exclusive prints
- Classic lace-to-toe design
- Contoured foam footbed
- Low profile rubber foxing
- Traditional long-lasting calendar outsole
Our 06/67 Monterey Sneaker celebrates the social earthquake that would come to be known as the Hippie Revolution. The Monterey Pop Festival of June 1967 was a three day music festival that embodied the theme of California as a focal point for counterculture and is regarded as the beginning of the Summer of Love.