Shipyard BootRegular price $110
- Womens slip-on sneaker boot
- Water resistant treated suede in grey and beige
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Extra high profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
In 1969, during the Vietnam War, the U.S. Navy transferred their Training Operations from Coronado, California to Mare Island. Our pull on double-gored Shipyard Boot is inspired by the hard-working, hardware-free boots worn by the service men and women on and off base.