Sunset Strip SneakerRegular price $64
- We recommend ordering a half size down for a more comfortable fit
- Metallic leather uppers
- Slip-on hidden gore design
- Custom contoured comfort foam footbed
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
In January 1964, a small club on the Sunset Strip opened its doors for the first time. The Whiskey A Go Go was the place to see bands like The Doors, Buffalo Springfield and Frank Zappa. With seating capacity of just 500 people, an 'anything goes' attitude and signature go-go dancers, the Whiskey became one of the most important clubs in Los Angeles.