Hawthorne Slip On Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price
- In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, SeaVees has collaborated with Montreal based illustrator Cécile Gariepy. Together we developed a bright and colorful print - in pink, peach, and purple tones - designed to be both optimistic and inclusive.
- SeaVees will donate 10% from each pair purchased to the Dr. Susan Love Foundation, to fund their research to prevent Breast Cancer. Our hope is that this limited edition collaboration champions the survivors, empowers the fighters, and honors those lost to Breast Cancer.
- Men's classic slip on sneaker
- Vegan sneaker style
- Exclusive artwork by Cécile Gariepy printed on smooth cotton poplin twill
- Soft, cotton canvas lining
- Matching elastic twin gore
- Contoured, cushy foam footbed with extra heel-strike cushion
- Includes our exclusive cooling system with perforations for breathability and cooling airflow channels for extra cool comfort
- Bouncy, original "power-grip" outsole made from durable natural rubber
- Inspired by the hometown of the quintessential California band, The Beach Boys