Legend Sneaker CIMWIRegular price $95
- Our first collaboration shoe with CIMWI, a fellow 1% for the Planet member, dedicated to marine wildlife rehabilitation.
- A portion of the proceeds for every pair sold is donated to CIMWI
- A stitch for stitch recreation of the classic men's casual sneaker in the original CVO style
- Made with a blue marine themed block print in herringbone twill
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone molded grip-lock outsole
SeaVees pioneered the coastal California lifestyle with the introduction of this style in June 1964. In doing so, the brand captured the Golden State in its Golden Age. In June 1964, SeaVees emerged on the scene as "the new way to go casual" with this silhouette featured in its advertising campaign found in mainstream magazines such as Playboy and Reader's Digest.