Legend Sneaker CordiesRegular price $78
- A stitch for stitch recreation of the classic men’s lace up CVO sneaker that started it all
- Classic wale cotton corduroy in men’s blue, navy, brown and red variations
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
SeaVees pioneered the coastal California lifestyle with the introduction of this style in June 1964. In doing so, the brand captured the Golden State in its Golden Age. In June 1964, SeaVees emerged on the scene as "the new way to go casual" with this silhouette featured in its advertising campaign found in mainstream magazines such as Playboy and Reader's Digest.