Monterey Sneaker ChambrayRegular price $88
- Classic men's casual lace-up sneaker design
- Uppers made of navy blue chambray
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- Low profile rubber foxing
- Traditional long-lasting calendar outsole
Our Monterey Sneaker celebrates the social earthquake that would come to be known as the Hippie Revolution. The Monterey Pop Festival of June 1967 was a three day music festival that embodied the theme of California as a focal point for counterculture and is regarded as the beginning of the Summer of Love.