Wilder SneakerRegular price $115
- Monochromatic low cut men's lace up sneaker design
- Smooth and durable leather in white with a brown summer gum sole
- Custom contoured foam footbed for comfort
- High profile smooth rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
In March 1965, Nicholas Wilder opened a gallery on La Cienega Boulevard. It became highly regarded for its contribution to showcasing artists of the West Coast Minimalism and the Light and Space movement of the 1960s and 1970s. Wilder’s gallery moved to Santa Monica Boulevard in 1970 and closed in 1979.