Huntington MiddieRegular price $115
- Women's slip on sneaker in a mid-cut hidden gore design
- Genuine supple suede in purple, beige, black, and grey variations
- Contoured foam footbed for comfort
- High profile rubber foxing
- Exclusive herringbone moulded grip-lock outsole
December 1964, Surf Guide, the surf enthusiast's monthly magazine, covers the U.S Surfboard Championships in Huntington Beach, CA. The competition was held by the Huntington Beach Surf Club, which was established in an effort to "preserve the sport of surfing and build athletes instead of bums."